- To analyze, profile and monitor customer patterns and better understand the interests and preferences of our key customer audiences so we can consistently improve our products and services.
- To offer an enhanced customer experience and service, including by ensuring we personalize the Site and Application and (if applicable) Earth Body updates relating to products, services and events to make them more relevant to our customers’ specific preferences.
- To ensure the proper functioning and security of our services, Site and/or Applications, for example by identifying and preventing fraudulent transactions.
- To analyze Earth Body's promotions or events for internal reporting purposes and to ensure adequate and appropriate product and resources.
- To ensure we continue to comply with applicable laws, for example in maintaining the accuracy of our records.
What Personal Information We Collect And How We Use It
How Personal Information May Be Collected
Receiving And Unsubscribing From Earth Body Updates
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
Your Rights In Relation To Your Personal Information
You may have the right under applicable laws to ask for details of the personal information we hold about you, to amend, limit or delete your personal information, or ask for a copy of the personal information you gave us. You can also withdraw any consent you give to us at any time and object to us using your personal information for Earth Body’s legitimate purposes.If you would like to exercise any of these rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you or wish to change your preferences at any time, please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org If you have an online customer account, you can also access, amend or update your information by contacting our Customer Service Team at email@example.com on the Site or Application and amending your details as appropriate. If you have created a customer profile on www.theearthbody.com you can also access, amend or update your information by contacting our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease note that we may require you to verify your identity before allowing you to access your personal information. If we are unable to match this information, we may ask you to provide additional identifying information, such as a copy of your passport or drivers’ license. You may designate a third party to act on your behalf provided they have appropriate written authority to do so.If you make a request to delete your personal information, note that we may not delete all of your information. We may still process your personal information if it is necessary to do so and we are lawfully permitted. For example, in the following circumstances:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide goods or services requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security and Maintenance: in the context of detecting and/or preventing security incidents and/or to debug or repair any errors; or
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable laws or resolve legal claims or exercise rights under applicable laws.
If you remain unhappy with a response you receive from us you can also refer the matter to your data protection supervisory authority at, https://www.privacyshield.gov/Data-Protection-Authorities Notice to California Residents/Your California Privacy RightsTo opt out of sharing your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please e-mail us at email@example.com and clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number. You also have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. Please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org Non-Discrimination If you exercise any of your personal information rights detailed in this section, we will not discriminate against you and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide you with a lesser quality of goods or services.
Retention And Deletion Of Personal Information
Security And Third Party Links
Contacting Earth Body about Privacy Statement
Help is available 5 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Email email@example.com